We're always looking for talented, passionate people with relevant experience and the desire to learn and grow. Our hiring philosophy is simple: we hire great people, they do great work, and we all share in the success. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits, but we're also very selective about who we hire.
Browse our current job openings. If you see a position that you think matches your skills and experience, send us an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter—why would you be a great fit? In addition, please include your salary requirements, work references, and a link to a portfolio. We look forward to meeting you!
User Experience (UX) Designer
The UX Designer works under the guidance of the Director of UX to design the user experiences and interfaces for web and mobile software applications—not websites. The UX Designer also works directly with clients - translating user/business needs into software interface designs and ultimately supplying HTML/CSS/jQuery to the development staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- User Needs and Requirements
- Information Architecture and Taxonomies
- User Task Flow Diagrams
- Non-functional Prototypes
- Usability Testing
- Visual Designs
- Optimized Interface Graphics
Must demonstrate (through past work experiences and a great portfolio) a diverse set of superior software interface designs, skills and knowledge.
Extensive knowledge of the latest design and front-end development tools, including:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- A killer portfolio demonstrating a diverse set of software interface designs. 3-5 years of related experience.
- This IS NOT a developer or programmer position but you must have great HTML/CSS/jQuery experience and skills.
ColdFusion Application Developer
Fusionapps is rapidly expanding and looking for self motivated, pro-active, and web-centric programmers. We have immediate openings for ColdFusion application developers at intermediate or advanced levels. Join our team and help develop innovative enterprise applications in a unique and dynamic environment.
We are looking to hire you directly to work on-site in our Secaucus, NJ office. No agency responses please.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive base salary (based on expertise)
- Good benefits package
- Work with technology in a new ways and industries
- Casual dress code & FREE drinks
- Learn additional skills by working with experts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides feedback and makes recommendations on matters of technical feasibility, capabilities, approach, design, architecture, scalability and reliability.
- Writes well-documented and secure application / database code on one or more projects per specifications.
- Creates or receives graphic images, layouts, data schema, and database logic to use for any given project; maintains the above, making any future modifications as required.
- During development of deliverables, performs and/or oversees all necessary unit tests and supports functional QA tests.
- Supports team activities such as code reviews, deployment documentation, problem identification / resolution and other related application support.
- Maintains up-to-date technical knowledge and understanding of relevant tools and techniques.
- Ensures consistency, accuracy and compliance with required standards and related information as provided.
- Communicates status of projects and identifies issues affecting overall ability to complete tasks on schedule.
- Communicates in a professional manner, according to accepted business practices. Uses courteous language and positive tone in all dealings with business associates and clients.
- 5+ years of experience with ColdFusion 6-9 (certification is a plus)
- Advanced database skills with SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experience with one or more ColdFusion framework(s)
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) concepts
- Motivated team player
- Flash / Flex / AIR
- Experience in one or more of .NET / PHP / Ruby / Java
- API Integration Experience
110A Meadowlands Parkway
Secaucus, NJ 07094